Join us in Philadelphia
November 20-21, 2013
The Total Solution
The stunning elegance of metal enhances a design's enduring appeal with a wide range of panel profiles, materials, colors, and finishes. Metal wall panels are ideal for new and retrofit construction. Additionally, since metal can be curved and formed in ways that traditional wall materials cannot, designers can achieve truly unique aesthetics at an economical price, while providing a lifetime of protection against the elements.
IMETCO, a leading manufacturer of high-quality metal products for the building envelope, goes beyond "off-the-shelf" commodity products to deliver performance-inspired systems that are tailored for each project. Our standard product line includes a full range of metal roofing, wall and edge systems and accessories that provide a wide variety of performance-assured design options. For designers who's vision goes beyond the standard product offering, IMETCO also offers high-quality custom solutions.
IMETCO structural and architectural metal roofing systems include:
- Series 300® symmetrical standing seam system that offers decades of strength and beauty
- SnapLok™ high-performance architectural standing seam system featuring an interlocking 1-3/4" seam
- PermLok™ interlocking standing seam panel for architectural high-slope applications
- TwinLok™ mechanically-seamed systems offer an economical metal roofing option
- SS Panel features a 1-inch symmetrical seam with a "snap-on" cap
IMETCO metal wall panel systems include:
- Latitude™ concealed-clip metal wall panel series for both horizontal and vertical applications
- FlatLok metal shingle-style interlocking wall panel system with integrated clip system
- PermWall™ concealed-clip high-performance flush metal wall panel
- FW Panel concealed-clip flush metal wall and soffit panel
- 7.2 Rib exposed fastener industrial metal wall panel
- Cor-Pan exposed fastener corrugated metal wall panel
- R-Panel exposed fastener deep rib metal wall panel
- SP Series metal soffit panel
IMETCO metal edge systems include:
IMETCO also offers a wide range of accessories including clips, fasteners, foam, gutter products, snow retention systems, and underlayments .