See IMETCO at Greenbuild
Join us in Philadelphia
Timeless Elegance and Proven Performance Make Series 300 the Metal Roofing System of Choice
For a quarter of a century, Series 300® standing seam metal roofs have protected buildings across North America. This remarkable structural panel adds dynamic visual impact while providing decades of protection from even the most severe weather.
Series 300 is Performance-Inspired and Precision-Engineered
- Long-term weather-tight performance
- Custom trim and flashing details available
- One-piece clip allows unlimited thermal movement
- Rigorously tested against leaks and hurricane-force winds
- Ideal for structural and/or architectural applications
- Can be installed over open purlins or solid decks
- Suitable for slopes as moderate as ¼:12, on steeper slopes, or vertically as a wall panel
- 2-3/8" symmetrical seam with a separate, easy-to-install
- Factory-applied hot-melt sealant that remains isolated from the clip
- 3/8" clearance between panel and substrate promotes ventilation
- 12-inch, 16-inch, and 18-inch panel widths
variety of materials and colors
Unlimited Thermal Movement and Watertight Performance
The dynamic nature of a metal roof is embraced and facilitated by the Series 300 system. The unique one-piece concealed clip, made of heavy 16-gauge galvanized or stainless steel, is designed to provide maximum structural integrity while allowing unlimited thermal movement. The clip also elevates the panel 3/8-inch off the substrate to allow for air movement.The one-piece clip, isolated seam sealant, custom trim, flashing, and system details all work together to accommodate the natural expansion and contraction of metal that occurs when it is exposed to varying temperatures. Each Series 300 roof is engineered for unlimited thermal movement to maintain the roof's structural integrity and provide a lifetime of watertight protection.
Specialty Manufacturing Options
The Installer's Advantage
*Sample warranties are available. We encourage
inclusion of warranty samples in specifications to streamline the
bidding process. Kynar® is a registered trademark of Elf Atochem North
us today for more information about Series 300!
Click here to download a Series 300 Brochure, or log in to download details, specifications and technical information.