Stay Safe with Series 300
Seek Shelter from the Storm
The Series 300 and PerformaDeck Metal Roof and Deck Assembly
meets FEMA 361 design guidelines for metal roofing on community storm shelters!
- Withstands wind speeds of more than 220 mph
- Withstands wind uplift pressure up to 550 psf
- Meets FEMA 361 missile impact requirements
- Impervious to water infiltration
Click Here to learn more!
Timeless Elegance and Proven Performance Make Series 300 the Metal
Roofing System of Choice
For a quarter of a century, Series 300® standing seam metal roofs have
protected buildings across North America. This
remarkable structural panel adds dynamic visual impact while
providing decades of protection from even the most severe weather.
Series 300 is Performance-Inspired and Precision-Engineered
- Long-term weather-tight performance
- Custom trim and flashing
- One-piece clip allows unlimited thermal
- Rigorously tested against leaks and hurricane-force
- Ideal for structural and/or architectural applications
- Can be installed over open purlins or solid decks
for slopes as moderate as ¼:12, on steeper slopes, or
vertically as a wall panel
- 2-3/8" symmetrical seam with a separate, easy-to-install
- Factory-applied hot-melt sealant that remains isolated from
- 3/8" clearance between panel and substrate promotes
- 12-inch, 16-inch, and 18-inch panel widths
variety of materials and colors
Unlimited Thermal Movement and Watertight Performance
The dynamic nature of a metal roof is embraced and
facilitated by the Series 300 system. The unique one-piece concealed
clip, made of heavy 16-gauge galvanized or stainless steel, is designed
to provide maximum structural integrity while allowing unlimited
thermal movement. The clip also elevates the panel 3/8-inch off the
substrate to allow for air movement.
The one-piece clip, isolated seam sealant, custom trim, flashing,
and system details all work together to accommodate the natural
expansion and contraction of metal that occurs when it is exposed to
varying temperatures. Each Series 300 roof is engineered for unlimited
thermal movement to maintain the roof's structural integrity and
provide a lifetime of watertight protection.
Click here to download a Series 300 Brochure, or log in to download details, specifications and technical information.