Download Details and Specs
This easy-to-navigate portal gives you instant access to in-depth product information, CAD details, editable specifications, and other technical data.
Sign up for free, instant access!
Timeless Elegance and Proven Performance Make Series 300 the Metal
Roofing System of Choice
For a quarter of a century, Series 300® standing seam metal roofs have
protected buildings across North America. This
remarkable structural panel adds dynamic visual impact while
providing decades of protection from even the most severe weather.
Series 300 is Performance-Inspired and Precision-Engineered
- Long-term weather-tight performance
- Custom trim and flashing
- One-piece clip allows unlimited thermal
- Rigorously tested against leaks and hurricane-force
- Ideal for structural and/or architectural applications
- Can be installed over open purlins or solid decks
for slopes as moderate as ¼:12, on steeper slopes, or
vertically as a wall panel
- 2-3/8" symmetrical seam with a separate, easy-to-install
- Factory-applied hot-melt sealant that remains isolated from
- 3/8" clearance between panel and substrate promotes
- 12-inch, 16-inch, and 18-inch panel widths
variety of materials and colors
Unlimited Thermal Movement and Watertight Performance
The dynamic nature of a metal roof is embraced and
facilitated by the Series 300 system. The unique one-piece concealed
clip, made of heavy 16-gauge galvanized or stainless steel, is designed
to provide maximum structural integrity while allowing unlimited
thermal movement. The clip also elevates the panel 3/8-inch off the
substrate to allow for air movement.
The one-piece clip, isolated seam sealant, custom trim, flashing,
and system details all work together to accommodate the natural
expansion and contraction of metal that occurs when it is exposed to
varying temperatures. Each Series 300 roof is engineered for unlimited
thermal movement to maintain the roof's structural integrity and
provide a lifetime of watertight protection.
Click here to download a Series 300 Brochure, or log in to download details, specifications and technical information.